Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Visalus!!

Tomorrow I'm starting day 1 of my 90 day challenge with Visalus.  I ordered the body transformation kit last week and it FINALLY arrived!!  Actually, it was really pretty quick considering I ordered it late Friday, they don't process on Sat or Sun it mailed out Monday and I have it in my hands today.  It just SEEMED like forever because I'm so anxious to get started!  I'm going to be drinking the shakes twice a day, taking a couple of their supplements, and energy drink mixes.  I'm giving this a shot for 90 days ( I can do anything for 3 months right?) I'll be updating with weekly weight loss on the scale as well as inches lost.  I did the first 15 lbs and 3 3/4" by myself and I'm getting help with the last 90 or whatever I end up loosing.  I will still be working out 6 times a week.  I wanted such a massive body transformation that my trainer suggested I go this route and see what happens. I'm going to be incredibly honest with you guys about what's going on, how the stuff tastes, if I'm hungry etc.  I will probably write throughout the day and just save it as a draft and do one post at the end of every day and that will save on the number of times you have to head over for an update.  I'm VERY excited to start this and I believe I'm going to see great results.

As a side note, I'm not going to be sharing work out or diet information because that is something that Cooper designed for me with my weight loss goals in mind.

See y'all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom posted a link to your blog! congrats and way to go! You can do it! I'll be checking in on you.
    Alyssa Bowden McCook

    ReplyDelete