Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday, Monday Monday

I am far from being Monday's biggest fan, especially when I had a pretty bad Sunday food wise.  Not sure why yesterday was not a good day for me, but it was I snacked......a lot.  Chips, a couple chocolate covered donuts, and to top it off a mini pizza.  Yesterday was probably the hungriest I been in a long LONG time, and I think it's because I ate so much crap.  I still drank a ton of water, which is good, but that's about it.  I didn't work out yesterday but that's because it's my normal day off. 

However, I can't look back to the past.  I've learned not to live in the past only learn from it. Oddly enough I think that came from Lion King, but you know what it's true!  If you keep looking to the past and dwelling on all of your mistakes then you're missing out on your present and not looking to the future of what can be.  So, yesterday I screwed up, but you know what today is a brand new day and I'm going to make today different.

I am on day 5 of my 90 day challenge, and it kind of feels like I'm starting over almost, but that's ok.  I had a good workout this morning, 35 min on the elliptical and about 30 min or so of strength training.  I love my Monday strength training workout, yes I used the word love and workout in the same sentence.  Monday is shoulder and back day.  I am really coming to realize how little muscles I have in my lower back!  I do 4 sets of lower back raises and holy wow can I feel the burn!!  There a couple of guys at the gym this morning trying to show off which is always humorous, especially when they end up having to lower their weights down to the amount that I'm doing.  It took all I had not to bust out in the giggles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment