Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 1 of my 90 day ViChallenge

I started my 90 day challenge today and had my first ViSalus shake this morning.  I must say that it was really pretty good! It didn't have that protein smell, like most do and it didn't have the same after taste that several of the others that I've tried have!  I mixed mine with water and egg whites, but you can do skim milk too. 

I worked out this morning (of course) and did an hour on the elliptical!  I've never gone that long before and I was thinking this morning how awesome that is especially since back in April I couldn't even go 5 minutes!!!  So major NSV today!  I drank a ViSalus Neuro before my workout and that really helped me to wake up because I was having a VERY hard time doing so this morning.  I was afraid it was going to get clumpy when I mixed it like some of the Crystal Light ones I use to, but it didn't!  The only thing I would suggest would be to shake your bottle if you leave it sitting for any amount of time that last little bit tasted a little vitaminy. 

Confession Time!! - I really REALLY wanted a coke this morning, probably worse than I have in a while.  I don't really know why I wanted one SO badly, but it was there and I decided to not act on it and squash that craving like a bug beneath my shoe.  However, I know it's going to be like that small beetle I tried to kill yesterday that just kept on crawling no matter how many times I stepped on it.  That will be my coke craving, it'll just keep rearing its ugly little head.

I really enjoyed my workout this morning and I must say that I believe I'm becoming addicted to it!  I never in a million years thought that I would say that, but I am.  When I'm finished and leaving the gym, I'm thinking alright 4 gazillion other fat cells you're on my list for tomorrow, I'll get you eventually! 

Also, I had my first ever Greek yogurt, it's going to take some getting used to on my part.  Although I didn't throw up or gag so I'm thinking that HAS to be a positive right?!  It was a Yoplait peach wasn't bad, but the texture is something that I will have to get used to.

All in all day one went pretty well, other than the fact that I was hungry in the afternoon.  I tried the whole drinking water when you're hungry thing to make sure you're not thirsty.  Yeah, didn't work, this girl wasn't thirsty, she was HUNGRY!!  Tomorrow WILL be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment