Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Personal Trainer.....

.....has helped me to rock my world, and guess what....he doesn't even live in Abilene!  And you know what!  He doesn't have to!  He's given me a "Body Transformation Schedule", which includes a diet plan and an exercise plan.  It's not rocket science to follow it, but you do have to be committed.  You have to be committed to yourself, to lose the weight. 

I was always skeptical of working with a personal trainer, thinking why the heck do I need someone telling me to bust my butt on the treadmill?!  There is so much other value added when you have one, they know when to adjust and tweak things to keep you on the road to success.  And trust me there is nothing like having him tell me that he is proud of me. 

I'm a firm believer that God plants people in your life at the right times when he knows that you are ready and willing to receive the gift.  I didn't go out in search of Cooper (said trainer's name), he found me so to speak.  You see he is also a fabulous musician who came up to the radio station one day to visit with the hubby.  The hubby brought home his CD and of course me being the music hog that I am, I, snatched it up, asked to give it a listen and immediately loved his tunes.  So, me being the social media gal that I am, I friended him on fb and followed him on twitter (@CooperWade) and struck up at conversation.  At this point I didn't know he was a trainer, that came later.  It wasn't too much later that he offered up his services and fitness expertise.  I think that this is no coincidence because the gym I go to offers free personal training, but really all they do is give you a work out, there is no coaching, there is no you did awesome and I need that.

At his suggestion I'm going to start on ViSalus, I should get all of that in the mail today and will start on it tomorrow. So, I'll be sure to let you know how that goes.  Not to make this an advertisement, but I'll list his info below for those that would like it, and if you'd like his number to give him a call and listen to his voice talk to him about a weight loss plan email me at richellecloud@gmail.com and I'll give it to you.

I also think that God knew I needed a weight loss buddy, and he gave me that in Queen J.  We've been friends for quite some time and talk every day pretty much, but a few days ago we realized that we were on the same journey.  We both started at the same exact weight and the only variation is that I want to lose a little bit more than she does (she's taller than I am).  We keep each other encouraged on a daily basis via text, social media, etc.  For all you folks out there trying to tame your weight demon, I would STRONGLY suggested finding a buddy, not only to keep you accountable, but also to encourage you along the way.  WE ALL NEED ENCOURAGEMENT AND POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT!!!!!!  I love being able to tell her I seriously screwed up today and she tells me you know what it's ok, get back on it tomorrow!  My hubby tells me this but it's good to hear it from a non-biased gf as well.

Here's Cooper's info:
Twitter - @CooperWade
Fb - http://www.facebook.com/#!/cooperwade
Web - http://www.cooperwade.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment